How to read books
– I asked a friend that reads for support.
– Watched loads of sermons, interviews and Tedtalk videos on YouTube ( to stir up a hunger for knowledge and information).
– Practiced speed reading to improve my reading speed.
– Stopped borrowing books and started buying, that way I buy books I have real interest in instead of just reading what others are reading. You can start with buying the not so expensive books ; bought the 4 books in the picture online for less than 9000 Naira (delivery inclusive) from laterna and CIBN bookstores.
– Always read the 1st and last chapter before going back to read the entire book ( to wet my appetite).
– Tried so many times, kept failing but continued trying till I found my interests.
Please feel free to share your own tips….