Selling is an important aspect of business that cannot be ignored. A business that is unable to adequately sell its product or service will ultimately go out of existence.
|photo credit : www.businesshorsepower.com|
Here are steps to a good sales pitch
– Do a research on your buyers to understand their needs,wants,problems or challenges;this will enable you effectively communicate and connect with them on an emotional level.This will enable you connect the value of your solution to prospective buyers.
-Have a good disposition, approach your buyer in a tone that draws their attention and makes your pitch believable.
-Prepare for objections your buyers might have.Usually buyers make objections based on issues relating to budget ,authority,needs and time. Your want to prepare yourself to discuss this.
– Engage your buyers as you pitch, Listen to them and respond to their questions. This will help you further understand their needs so you can adjust your sales message to address their needs.
– As you conclude your pitch,make a call to action,even when buyers are not ready ,you initiate a relationship that can possibly lead to a sale.
– Do a follow up on buyers and prospective buyers,keep following up until you get a YES or a definite NO!
– Endeavor to get referrals from buyers who have tried out your product/service,its an easy way to acquire new customers . Referrals can be useful in closing sales in the future.